DESCRIPTION OF THE WATER FOUNTAIN 1,4 LITERS ALUMINUM
Filling the drinking fountain
1. Remove the top (cup) from the water fountain by pulling it up, rotate 180º (Image 1);
2. Fill the bowl with water at will (image 2);
3. Turn the bottom of the water fountain (base) 180º up and attach the top (cup) (Images 3 and 4);
4. Turn the water fountain 180º to return to the use position (Images 5 and 6);
5. Protected, clean, fresh water and at will, avoiding general wetting of the fur (Image 6).
About the product
Vida Mansa’s water fountain was developed especially for pets to drink water comfortably and at will, avoiding the wetting of those that contain the long fur, beards and manes.
Designed for small and medium sized animals. Greater use for dogs and cats but, intended for all pets, including birds.
Vida Mansa Traditional Line is made of aluminum, a completely recyclable material. Electrostatic paint powder, containing no solvent, therefore no odor.
As it is a product with semi-automatic refills, the measures for the filling capacity can undergo small changes for more or less. On average. Medium 1.4 L cups filled to the brim.
Always place the water fountain in a place protected from the sun, so the water is always cool, this increases the equipment duration.
Preferably use filtered water to preserve your pet’s health.
Avoid falls, especially when fully stocked.
For perfect functionality, always place it to the level of surfaces.
To maintain the brightness and conservation of the paint use soap or neutral detergent, only soft sponge, never abrasive. In the channel asepsis use only brushes with rods and plastic cable, do not use those with a metal cable, thus avoiding scratching and damaging the paint. It can also be used swabs, flannel, foam rubber rubbing across the channel. Recommended minimum asepsis once a week.